Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Wonder What The Truth Will Be Tomorrow?

  It never ceases to amaze me how political spin which both parties use as a poor excuse for the truth changes from day to day and sometimes from moment to moment. The White House,  has decided that after ten days of spin denial and distraction that the attack on the American,  embassy in Cairo Egypt, was indeed a terrorist attack.When I first heard that   it took the White House ten days to decide what kind of attack this was on the American,  embassy in Egypt, My first thought was,  Wow I knew this when I saw the protesters beating down the walls of the embassy and burning the American flag, and then when I heard our American Ambassador and three other Americans,  were killed on nine eleven no less I knew the terrorist had this planed  at least several days in advance . Now I have to wonder if I can figure this out in a mater of a few hours from watching TV Why did the White House, wait ten days before admitting what the American  people,  already knew?
  I believe the White House, hoped the American people,  would never find out what really happened the so called Internet film that next to nobody has even seen was just a smoke screen. The last thing Obama, wanted to do was have to admit that another successful terrorist attack had occurred on his watch. Obama, didn't count on this terrorist movement spreading over the entire middle east when it did the  White House was left with no choice but to admit the truth to the American people.I realize in politics one can never expect to be told the total truth but the way Obama, and the White House spin and distort the facts I am left to ask I wonder what the truth will be tomorrow? As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment