Saturday, September 8, 2012

There Will Be A Payday Someday!

  Sometimes, I wish I could just buy anything I wanted or needed put it all on one or more credit cards and after maxing out the credit cards just declare bankruptcy! I would submit to you, this type of financial thinking is very foolish.I suppose if ones credit rating means nothing to them or if a person has no personal integrity and feels no obligation to be financially responsible I suppose there are those who have tried this financial approach who knows, maybe, they even got away with it.As a Christian,  I could not be so dishonest with my creditors.
  Right now there is a water leak in my basement I can't afford to fix. I need medical test done to check for prostate cancer that I'm not at all sure I can pay for, my dog is due  for a visit to the vet heaven knows what that will cost. My daughter, is going  to need braces soon and that's 5000.00 dollars I don't have and I already have more money on my credit card than I should have.
  I sometimes ask myself, Why should I care how much debt I have? The government doesn't seem to be too worried about the nations 16 trillion dollar debt.My dad,  used to say that credit cards are great as a personal convenience  but when you use them excessively credit card companies can own you. The United States, is so very close to this critical tipping point. I believe if Romney,  doesn't win the election in November, four more years of Obama's spending will guarantee at the very least, that China, will own the United States, if not out right or literally, at least financially.I hope enough Americans,  will wake up and vote for Romney,America, must return to responsible spending and soon. My dad was right there will always be a payday someday  and at any moment China, could demand full payment of the billions maybe even trillions of dollars the United States has borrowed and if that happens that will be the end of America,  as a nation. America, must return to a policy of responsible spending if this does not happen soon Well, I can assure you there is always, a payday someday!  As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment