Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Presidency? Yes, Membership Has It's Privileges.

  Well, if your like me, you watch the news a great deal.. I heard that the White House, is refusing to hand over certain documents,  about the now bankrupt solar company, Solyndra.  I can't really say, I was surprised the White House made this particular decision. You know, there's nothing like a totally,  honest,  and transparent President, and thus far, President Obama has been nothing like, a totally, honest and transparent President! However, even though, President Obama's Presidency has been less than totally transparent, many of his motives,  are very transparent to me, and I can see right  through President Obama! I suspect, the White House is refusing to hand over certain,  sensitive, Solyndra documents to hide the fact they knew Solyndra was in trouble long before the company filled for Bankruptcy. I feel sure, that this was directly communicated to President Obama. Remember,  Vice President Biden, did a photo opp there. Sometimes, I think, if you want to guarantee a company will fail,  just make sure to have President Obama, or Vice President Joe Biden come for a visit,  and endorse your company, and brag about your company. Seems to me, once President Obama says your company has a bright future that's just about the time you'll be filling for bankruptcy.
  The President, will no doubt claim, executive privilege,  as a reason,  not to hand over certain documents concerning Solyndra. He will more than likely say,  that certain,  Solyndra documents must,  remain sealed for the sake of  national security  how convenient, I guess, Presidential membership has it's Privileges. This tactic I think is often, abused, however, this particular course of action is not without risk to the President remember,  he's the one,  who promised,  that his, would be a totally,  honest, and transparent Presidency. I find it easier to believe,  that pigs can fly! One thing is sure,  if  I ever go searching for truth, I won't expect President Obama, to tell it to me! The risk,  the President is taking is this, now, he or his staff,  will have to go through each and every document and show how,  they will be a risk to the nations National Security. I      feel sure,  that House Over Sight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, will find this process,  most enlightening.I just wonder, if the White House or the President,  is truly ready to answer Chairman, Issa's all too  specific, questions regarding,  Solyndra. I suppose,  if your Darrell Issa, well, let's just say,  being the Chairman, of the House Over Sight and Government Reform Committee has it;s privileges too. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment