Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CEO's Mac, I Mae, Be Ready, To Throw You Out, Out On Your Fannie!

  Well, I heard on the news today, some very interesting numbers regarding,  Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. It seems,  that Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae, have done a bit of math,  and after the government provides,  thirteen point five billion dollars for general operating cost, and twelve point seven million dollars, to pay bonus money to Fannie, and Freddie"s top CEO's that for a mere, additional, two hundred forty billion dollars more, both Fannie, and  Freddie,  will be able to stay a float, till at least. 2014. You know of course, that more than likely, both Fannie, and Freddie, will ask the government for more money sometime, in 2014, if not, before then.
  Here's some more good news for you, then nation's national debt, well it just hit a new all time high of a mere,  fifteen trillion dollars, don't worry, I,m sure, the super committee, will come up with a deal to reduce the nations federal deficient by one point five trillion dollars over the next ten years after all, they still have about a week right? I have to say, sometimes, I don't know when the government is going to wake up, and smell the coffee, America, is just one loan from China short, of  bankruptcy.
  I really wonder at times, just how much longer America, can economically, survive, as a nation, When you think that you could give the entire population of America, some, 311 million people a million dollars each and still haven't paid even one trillion dollars of our national debt never mind 15 trillion. I have no desire to be like certain other countries of the world, that I've  heard so much about in the news lately. My apologies, to that hit movie from 1978, staring John Travolta, and Olivia Newton John, but I don't want America to become financially insolvent, in other words, you might say, Greece is not the the word. America, needs to wake up and Soon, I have a feeling it's much later than we think. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment