Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Mark Of Cain

  For those of you, who go to church, and Sunday school. I'm sure you remember from the Bible the story about the mark that God placed on Cain after Cain killed his brother Abel. For those who may not know this story, you can find it in the book of Genesis, chapter four verse ten. God put a mark on Cain and whatever that mark was, it told all who would seek to kill Cain for the murder of Abel, not to seek vengeance  because God decided it was better for Cain to live so he would always remember just how final it is when you take a life.
  I told this story to make another point, I sure by now you have heard or seen the news and frankly, the news is not good for Herman Cain. First, we have three women, who can't or won't identify themselves accuse, Mr. Cain of sexual harassment. Now, another woman has come forward and we can see her,  and we know her name Sharon Bialek,  if you saw the news you heard,  and  know,  the lured, details at least according,  to Miss, Bialek. She says, he said,  he did remember  her. Mr. Cain says, He never met her. Who is telling the truth? I don't know. I watch  the news, and it now appears Mr. Cain has obtained legal counsel. I know that is what I would do,  if I were being accused of something I did not do. I hope Mr. Cain will  ask the Resturant Association,  to relase the documents that supposedly,  clear him,  of any wrong doing,  as far as the three unidentied women are concerned . No doubt, this couse of action would go a long way to put this matter to rest. Mr. Cain should be able to requst the documents that clear him, without revealing the names of the women who wish to remain, unidentified. When it comes to Miss Bialek, I think if I were Mr.Cain, I'd make Gloria Allred,  prove  Miss Bialek's  aliegations,   in court.Mr. Cain has nothing to fear if he is an innocent man, if it can be proven,  that he is guilty however,  then,  the American people,  need to know that. I at this point, still tend,  to give Mr. Cain the benefit of the doubt, I find it hard to belive he could fool so many who know him for so many years.
  Whatever, the case may be, this matter needs to be settled as quickly as possible. as long as Mr. Cain's character remains in doubt, I think over time politically speaking, he becomes a marked man.The truth is,  the only thing,  that can deliver,  Mr. Cain from this mark of doubt,  regarding his character. Speaking just for myself, If I were Mr. Cain,  I would want to clear my name,  even more,  than running a successful campaign or possibly, winning  the Presidential nomination. Politics,  come and go, a man's good name, is worth more than that. A mark,  on a man's chacter however, with questions left unanswered,  could potenually, scar a man for life, almost like wearing, the mark of Cain. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, , to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment