Friday, November 11, 2011

Do Your Words Match Your Deeds?

  Well, if you watch the news, no doubt you have seen the clip that high lites Governor Perry's recent memory lapse, at the last debate. I have to hand it , to the news media, they have made it their personal mission in life, to play that clip so many times, that the viewing  public, couldn't possibly, forget it.I know I counted, the number of times I saw that clip played on the news, or on  the various news programs, and I lost count after about,  fifteen times. I believe it is now more than apparent, that Governor Perry's skills in a debate, are at best, a bit lacking, and at worst,  perhaps non existent.I think it is more than safe to say, Governor perry, will not be the Republican nominee for President. The Republicans, feel, that they will need someone who is  more adept, at the art of debate. Speaking just for myself, I think, former, Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, would  be the most qualified candidate, to go  up,  against President Obama in a debate. I suppose, we'll just have to wait and see who the Republican Party, decides, to select.
  I think Governor Perry however, makes a valid point, when he says, if you want a President, who is great, when it comes to a debate, don't vote for him. In fact, if you want a President who is skilled, in the area of debate, well, America,  has a current, President, who expresses himself very well,  in a debate. I have heard President Obama give some awe inspiring speeches especially, when he was running for President in 2008 but, let me ask you something, no matter how eloquent the words, may be spoken, if a president's deeds, betray his words his promises are still just as broken. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words,to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment