Friday, June 15, 2012

Whose Got Our Back?

  In the last few days I saw a new campaign add for President Obama. The add makes a point assuring Barack Obama, that his fellow liberal African Americans, have his back. I am sure the President finds some comfort in this sudden revelation but I am not sure this news was really anything new and not that surprising. Seriously, I think it was always a given that the President, could always count on receiving at least eighty five percent of the African American vote. I think their is a pretty good chance the President will have the support of all the various minorities.The President, needs to remember however, that even if he receives all the votes from every minority that will not guarantee him a second term in the White House to do that he's gonna need some votes from independents and even a few votes from those who are not considered a minority.The question then becomes, just whose got our back? I thought the President, was supposed to have every Americans back even if many of them didn't vote for him.
  The President, talks a great deal about moving the country forward but from what I've seen of the economy and the incredible rise in the national debt, it seems to me, that our nation is going BACKwards.The government, does a great job spending  the American people's hard earned greenBACKS.The government doesn't do such a good job giving BACK to the  American taxpayer, any of their taxpayer money when one of the governments green projects fail and goes bankrupt Solyndra,  comes to mind here. The Justice Department, is certainly good at carrying out government operations behind most of the American people's BACK. operation Fast and Furious,  certainly demonstrates just how good at it the government really is. I have noticed however the Justice Department, is not very fast at finding the truth  when it comes to this fiasco, many in our Congress, are furious.  Many leaders in our government are very proficient at cutting secret BACK room bills  and then just shoving  them down the American people's throats often without ever even  reading the bill to  have  any idea what's in the bill. It seems you have to pass the bill before any one can read it and know what's in it at least that's what Nancy Pelosi said before the government,  crammed the health care law down the throats of the American people.The Supreme Court is going to bring the matter Back up again. I hope the government has to Back up and start over on health care. Sometimes the government Just needs to Back off, and let the American decide what kind of health care they want. I have also noticed lately Obama, along with many of the leaders in his reelection campaign have found themselves needing to walk Back many of their recent statements regarding the lack of jobs in the private sector. I believe Obama, said the private sector was doing fine . I bet he wishes he could take those words BACK! Whatever the case may be when I consider the economic mess our county is in I do not feel like President Obama, has the nations Back. Hollywood, may give him a big pat on the BACK because they think he is such  a star but I hope that most of the American people will choose to vote for a new President,  and a new common sense direction for this country. I hope Obama,  has to pack and go Back to Hawaii, and this country can get Back to some kind of normal!. The capitalization of Back,  is intentional on my part to obtain a certain affect, so I won't Back track to fix the spelling! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment