Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Affordable Health Care Act, Yeah, Right!

  As I watch the news each day I find the more I find out about the so called, Affordable Health Care Act, the more I see just how much many Americans, really can't afford it. Take for example the case of nineteen year old Clear Water Christian College student Curtis Johnson, who recently opened a letter  from the college only to find that the cost of his health care had more than doubled from 600.00 dollars a year to 1330.00 a year. for a college student, that's a lot of cheese and crackers brother! When Curtis Johnson,  ask the college why the cost of his health care had doubled he was  told by the college, it was because of the increased cost the college had  incurred due to the Affordable Health Care Act.I don't think this cost increase is going to bode well for Obama's reelection as far as receiving the college student vote is concerned.
  I find it rather ironic and yet strangely typical of the liberal Democrats, that they would craft a law, call it the  Affordable Health Care Act,  and  no average income person seems to be able to afford it. I remember former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, said that they would first, have to pass the health care law in order to know what was in it. Sometimes, I think some one should open her head in order to know what's in it like a brain for instance. As I see it,  for college students,  they can either go to college or stay healthy because as it stands right now, most college students,  can't afford to do both! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment