Friday, June 1, 2012

Disappointment Is Indeed, A Part Of Life.

  Today,  for the first time my daughter,  did not make the all A's honor roll and though her school is rechecking her grades  just to be sure because she missed it by less than a point. I guess I have to accept that sometimes in life no matter how hard you try you sometimes come up a little short I guess,  there  is at least a possibility,  that my daughter is no longer a consistent straight  A student, at least she is still an honor student who usually makes all A's and besides she is still the best daughter in the world to me. I just bought my daughter a new Barbie tent set because she tried so hard.
  Someone has said, that how we deal with disappointment is at least as important as how we deal with success.Everyone it seems,  has no trouble  dealing with success. I saw in the news, The House failed to pass a bill that would ban abortions based solely on gender selection. I will admit I despise the practice of abortion but this is a new low even for liberal Democrats. I confess, I get  discouraged and I wonder if the law allowing abortion will ever be over turned and there are days when I wonder if the conservative voice in this country has lost it's influence. I then realize that is only true if I and the rest of the conservatives in America, choose to let that happen. There will always be times when we try and fail but that is still far better than not trying at all and so I continue to speak out for traditional conservative family values and I speak for the unborn since they can not speak for themselves and I renew my pledge to never give up the fight. as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment