Monday, June 18, 2012

I'd Still Rather Live Here.

  Like a lot of people, I sometimes have one of those days where Murphy's law goes into full affect and when this happens it's usually expensive. I just found out I was going to have to pay more than a few  dollars to fix a problem with my plumbing and that took all of the emergency fund  my wife and I had been saving plus a bit more. I was feeling a bit discouraged and I said to my wife, so much for an easy life she reminded me, that God,  never promised me an easy life and I told her I knew that was surely true because we sure didn't have one!
  Even the Bible,  says, In Job 14: 1 man that is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. I was really feeling depressed and then I heard Vice President Biden,  tell a gathering of different  city mayors that China, had better buildings than America did! I thought Well Joe, if you love China,  more than the US,  by all means go live there. The Vice President,  has a well established reputation for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and he has spent most of his political life just trying to keep his foot out of his big mouth!I am so tired of the President and Vice President putting America,  down.I feel, if the Vice President,  wants to live in China,  maybe Obama, should make him an American,  ambassador to China. I'm sure, Vice President Biden would make a wonderful diplomat in China,  or any other place he may want to go. I'm sure the Chinese,  would benefit from Vice President Biden's years of refined diplomatic skill for about two minutes anyway.
  The truth is even on my worst day, I'd still rather live here in the good old USA then any other place on the face of the earth! America may have it's problems but no other nation in all of recorded human history has done  more for the other nations on this planet . I feel that if the the liberals in this county think America, is so bad perhaps they should go to live in Europe or how about Greece or Italy, or Spain? Oh wait,  those nations are about to have an economic melt down and they are seeking help from the terrible USA to help bail them out. Maybe, those who don't like living in this country would prefer living in Iran, or Egypt, Iraq or Syria or Afghanistan. Oh wait, all those nations are experiencing civil unrest  or all out war and the are begging the terrible USA to help them ease their war tensions. Perhaps,  those who are discontent with America's way of life, would prefer living in  North Korea, or Libya. Oh wait, both those nations are facing starvation and they are asking the terrible USA to send them among other things medicine and food I can see why many liberals would want to live some where else call me crazy but I'd still rather live in the good old USA! as always my friends, these thoughts remain just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment