Friday, August 31, 2012

Romney, Rises To The Occasion!

  All I can say is if your were a conservative watching the National Republican Convention on your TV last night I would think that you would feel that you got your moneys worth! Some,  will argue that Clint Eastwood"s appearance was a bit over the top.I personally don't care the words he spoke were true. As Americans, we do own this country. The politicians, are our employees and they do work for every American,  and if a majority of Americans, should feel that an elected politician a president for instance has not  performed well in the job the American people elected that president to do then Eastwood, said the American,  people had the right to let him go.I will tell you if you saw his speech you know Obama, wasn't there bodily, but everyone knew Eastwood was saying it was time for Obama, to go!I will confess I am a Clint Eastwood,  fan and when he said Obama, had to be let go well , what can I tell you Clint Eastwood made my day!
  When Cuban American Florida Senator Marco Rubio, began to speak it seemed the entire convention hall literally came to life! Rubio talked about the struggles his father had had in Cuba, and how glad he was to make it to America. Rubio said his father worked for years behind the Banquet bar in the back of a room to insure that one day he could speak behind a podium in the front of the room and as he said this the room literally exploded with applause.Rubio,  reminded potential voters that Barack Obama's message of hope and change had turned this nation into a place where hope is hard to find and Obama's message had gone from hope and change to divide and conquer. Rubio, reminded Americans, that America, was still the place where dreams come true, by the time he finished his speech, the entire audience was on their feet he then introduced Mitt Romney,
  Without a doubt, this was the most important speech Mitt Romney, was ever going to make in his political life up to this pint, everyone was wondering would Romney, rise to the occasion? Well all I can tell you is in my opinion he most assuredly, did! Romney,  accepted his parties nomination for President. He then took everyone in the convention hall as well as the millions who were watching in their homes on TV on a journey through his life. Romney,  talked about how great and kind his father was and when he told the audience that his mother had learned of his fathers death because his daily rose was strangely absent on her pillow one morning Romney,  fought to hold back tears and their wasn't a dry eye in the room! Romney said in America, no person has to apologize for their success. I found my self quite impressed with Romney's speech he said Obama promised in 2008 to slow the rising  oceans and heal the plant, Romney,  promised he would help America's families.I can only conclude that it seems to me the only thing Obama, has manage to slow is this nations economy to a virtual stand still and the only thing he has managed to build is the nations national debt! I also enjoyed it when Romney, said,  it was okay,  if you voted for Obama, on election day in 2008 because  his platform of hope and change was very appealing then but he said,  you knew something was wrong in America when the last time you had a good feeling about Obama, was the day you voted for him! I will confess, to me that line in Romney's speech was priceless!
  Beyond the one liners and the catchy phases however,  what Romney,  managed to do was inspire trust in the American people I was left with the feeling that Americans could trust him and that he would truly help America's families. Admittedly,  their were times when Romney, reminded me of Ronald Reagan, and I found my self saying, I think it's morning in America, once more. As always,my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment