Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yes, I Guess, Life Does Go On.

  Iife  is a strange thing sometimes but even now I confess I am still amazed at the way life continues to go on from day to day. I noticed that on the news when the tragedy in Aurora Colorado,  first occurred.everything seemed to be frozen in time at least for a day or two even politics took a break as both Mitt Romney,  and President Obama,  took a break from political campaigning to reflect on the tragic events in Aurora Colorado. The last time I saw Americans this thoughtful and  reflective was on nine eleven. I think that it is a real shame that it takes a tragedy in America,  to make people stop and remember what really matters in this country and what makes this country so great. America,  is never greater  than when her people come together and work together and sacrifice together for the common good of all of her citizens. I think America,  should come together and work together much more often every time Americans,  work together America, as  country maintains her good name and solid reputation in the world. and the Bible,  says, in Proverbs22:1 " A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver or gold."
  I suppose there will always be those who prefer that life gets back to normal and by that I mean I'm sure in just a day or two both President Obama,  and Mitt Romney, will get back to the  business of political campaigning and each of them will do their best to distort each others political record and thus each of them will attempt to carry out a political character assignation of the other in an attempt to gain all important votes. I suppose life does have a way of going on even if at times one would wish that it didn't. I can assure you  of this however politics will always go on but at least political character assignations are still far better than tragic real assignations like those that occurred on nine eleven or most recently, in Aurora Colorado. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment