Friday, July 27, 2012

There Is No Substitute For Experience.

  Recently, my wife and I discovered that we needed to repair a leak in our sewer line. I called a plumber and he repaired the leak. I want to ask you something, do you think I would have let the would be plumber in my house if I had never heard  of the company he worked for? Suppose he would have said this to me "Well,  sir I don't have any experience in the area of plumbing but I  like driving the shiny red  van around and the plumbing company decided to hire me because I was so likable." Do you think I would let such an individual any where near my sewer pipe? A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine needed to have a very serious operation on her brain. I am pleased to say everything went well and my friend is as ornery as ever. Do you suppose my friend would have signed the consent papers to have the operation performed on her brain if the surgeon would have said," By the way ma'am, this will be my first time operating on anyone, I have no experience performing brain surgery but the hospital here decided to hire me because I'm just so likable." Some how I don't think my friend would have ever permitted such an individual to operate on her brain if only because she has a brain and would have more sense then to let someone with no medical or surgical experience operate on her brain!
  President Obama, is running around the country asking Americans,  to give him another term as president even though he had virtually no experience in public office before he ran for president in 2008. Yes he was a Senator from Illinois but the  only thing he managed to do while in the Senate was vote present when a vote was taken. I have no political experience but even I could have done that much! President Obama, has had four years of on the job training now. The trouble is, he hasn't learned much! Since Obama took office in 2009 America's credit standing has been down graded, the national debt has exploded to nearly 16 trillion dollars, the nations GDP this quarter is 1.5%, the nations unemployment remains above 8% for nearly 42 consecutive months now. Much of Europe,  teeters on total economic collapse, several major cities have had to file bankruptcy. Yet, despite all of this Obama says his economic plan has worked. Wow! that's a relief, I'd hate to think how much worse the  nations economy would be if it hadn't!
  Look, I know Obama, is a likable person. No doubt he's a good father he does a great musical impression of Al Green. The fact is however,  Obama's inexperience has almost  destroyed this nations economy.Obama's health care law has strangled  many  small businesses and even now Obama stands ready to tax many small businesses out of existence. Many doctors,  are quitting because of the constraints of the Obama, health care law.Yet, President Obama, is asking Americans,  to give him four more years so he can continue destroying this nations economic future because the polls say he is more likable the Romney. Everyone,  likes to be liked and be well thought of and have friends even the Bible, in Proverbs,  18:24 says,"A man that would have friends, must show himself friendly." The fact remains however, like it or not or perhaps, I should say, like Obama, or not there is still no substitute for experience. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment