Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time For The Sizzle To Fizzle.


  Like most folks, my life can at times be a little boring. I find that it is easy to get stuck in a rut or ruled by routine. Many Americans, look for excitement. I suppose to some especially those who tend to lean liberal, it is only natural for them to want to  reelect President Obama,  after all,  he is the cool President. He has many rock star and other celebrity friends  like Oprah Winfrey,  or Sir Paul McCartney, Yes,  it's true the President , certainly hangs out with the cool crowd and the liberals just love him and he is very popular among the liberal elite. I must admit, it's easy to be popular when you promise those who vote for you that everything you will ever need will be provided by the government, no wonder the liberal press and the media and liberals,  in general, love Obama, so much he has promised to give everybody everywhere everything they could ever need for free at least free to those who pay no taxes anyway, that would be the forty nine percent of this country,  for those of you who are busy occupying Wall Street.
  I heard on the news recently, that Ohio Republican, Senator Rob Portman, doesn't think that he will be selected as Mitt Romney's choice for Vice President,  because well, he's kind of responsible and down to earth, and well, that;s kind of boring and if he was selected to be Mitt Romney's Vice President, well, his selection would bring no sizzle to the ticket. Well America, has had three years of Obama's cool  sizzling presidency, and so far all most of  the American,  people have got for voting for the sizzle President,  is five trillion dollars added to they debt they didn't need millions lost in failed so called green solar companies, added business regulations that are strangling small businesses, countless government scandals that reveal even more massive spending of taxpayers money, gas prices that are so high and so far out of this world that their practically in orbit, a housing market full of  houses no one can sell, a European,  economy on the verge of collapse a tender box in the middle east about to explode two entitlements that are bankrupt an immigration policy that is non existent and a heath care law that most  Americans,  don't  want! Yeah, I gotta say, that's some real sizzle right there! I think if America, keeps sizzling like that our whole economy and way of life will end up getting fried.
  The truth is if Americans,  choose to vote for Mitt Romney,  he will seem some what boring. Lets face it, it's boring to be responsible and cut  spending and balance the federal budget trim popular entitlements like food stamps Medicare and Social Security. I can be very popular at my house and life can be real exciting, if I run up my credit cards and buy  everything I think my family needs. Yeah, I'd be real popular for a while at least until the bills come in . I guess I could always declare bankruptcy and just let other hard working Americans, pay for my foolishness. As a Christian,  however, I was not raised to be that thoughtless and irresponsible so I guess some one else in our government can just keep being financially irresponsible. You might be asking, what America,  might get if most Americans, choose to vote for Mitt Romney,  on election day, the answer is America may have a chance at least for a future existence. I have had enough of the Obama, sizzle. I think it;s time for the Obama, sizzle to fizzle right on out! as always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment