Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Steadfast Love Of A Christian Mother.

  I am adopted I lived in a hospital for crippled children from the age of two  until I was nearly nine my mother could not provided the medical care I needed so she gave me up for adoption. My mother who adopted me loved me as though I were her very own I don't think she could have loved me any more than she did if she had given birth to me. My father,  showed me how to be  man and I formed my first concept of God,  from my father. I learned about the heart of God and his love for me for my mother. My mother never ever turns away anyone if she thinks they are in need and she can help them. She taught me to be the same way. She says, God,  and his love, is the same way. Remember,  she said, Jesus said for whosoever cometh unto me I will in no wise cast out. The Bible talks about Andrew the brother of Simon Peter. Andrew, was always bringing someone to Jesus. My mother has been bringing others to Jesus, for sixty five years now. I first heard about Jesus, in the crippled children's hospital where I spent my early childhood even before my mother adopted me he loved me and lead me to Jesus, and I accepted him as my saviour at the age of four sitting on her lap.
  My mother,  is eighty seven now. Abraham Lincoln, said" All that I am or ever hope to be I owe to my angel mother." I can say the same about my mother.  She loved me and taught me everything I know about God,  and his love for me All that I am as far as being a Christian,  is concerned, I owe to me mother. My greatest wish in life is that I might live in such a way that my life would be pleasing to God,  and bring honor to my mother. My mother,  is the finest Christian, I have ever known. I could only hope that I could be just half of the Christian,  my mother is. I would pray that everyone could be blessed to have the a wonderful Christian,  mother like the one  God, gave to me. Her endless love for me and steadfast faith has made me the man I am today. She has given me a priceless Christian heritage for she taught me about God's love by letting him live in her. I love her dearly and I owe her more than I could ever hope to repay. Finally, if your mother is living make sure you tell her you love her the world has many treasures but none can match the steadfast love of a Christian,  mother. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment