Friday, May 25, 2012

Time For Neely, To Get A Life!

  I have to tell you sometimes,  when I see the constant corruption and excessive spending that is allowed to go on often unchecked for a long period of time I wonder i it will ever end some how I doubt it. I did hear on the news however that GSA supervisor Jeffrey E Neely,  has left the GSA I for one am thrilled that he has been shown the door! I,m sure he isn't the only person in our government who waste American taxpayers money but even if I could list every persons name who is doing this right now or has ever done this in the past not to mention the ones who will do  this in the future that may be a list that could go on indefinitely.
 I don't know if Jeff Neely, will face any kind of criminal prosecution or not his actions are under investigation by the Justice Department right now. I think he should spend some time in a different type of  hotel suite this one is grey cold and lonely with a bed a toilet and you can make phone calls once a week but at least you don't need to worry about making any reservations. Seriously,  though when I think of how many families are having a hard time making ends meet, I think Jeff Neely,  should do some hard time in prison. The only thing I know for sure is this American taxpayers,  made it possible for Jeff Neely,  to live the high life but if you ask me in reality, Jeff Neely, now is nothing but a low life. I suppose if he doesn't spend a large part of his life in jail or federal prison at least now Neely, will have to get a life! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment