Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Patriotism, Will Always Get My Vote!


  I live in Indiana, and today I went to the polls to go cast my vote for the various state and and federal positions in Indiana,s state primary. I know that primary local state elections are often considered not  to to be as exciting as the election for the nation's next President,  in November. I suppose,  there are those who feel that because of this,  that a primary election is not really that important. I would respectfully, disagree. I am a pro life conservative, I want my state to run on conservative values. I want my state to run on the principal of a balanced budget. I want my state representatives to represent the conservative values I believe in. I want   the Senator in my state to be a pro life conservative. I want a conservative city Mayor,  Treasurer, and  county assessor. I want conservative judges on the state level I want a conservative city council and school board. I want a Sheriff who will enforce the laws of my state fairly and with sound judgement. I know however,  if I don't go vote for conservative candidates for all these positions then I cant' complain if more liberal candidates get voted in if I don't do all I can and go vote.
  I have to tell you when I went to vote,  I did not see many people out at the polls. I wish all Americans, would remember that primary elections determine the conservative balance in our nations Congress and Senate. I often think how much easier life might be for conservatives right now if we had more conservatives in both the House and the Senate voter turn out at primary elections help  determine that balance. I would also submit to you,  that each American,  should go vote because each time as an American, that you go and vote you thank all of those who fought and died on many a battle field to give you that right.. Yes, I voted today, because I am a pro life conservative, and an  unapologetic flag waving patriot who loves this great country. I guess you could say,  that today,  in the state of Indiana, I made voting one of my primary objectives and I hope that all who live in my state who can vote will choose to do the same. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment