Thursday, December 22, 2011

When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best.

  Well I gotta tell ya, I was truly touched when I heard that former President Jimmy Carter, called Kim Jong-Il's family and expressed his deepest condolences. I 'll tell you right now the fact that President Carter, called Kim Jong-Il's family,  makes me ill! Here is a former President, sending his condolences, to a family,  for the death of a man who has been responsible for the death of thousands of  his own people. I wonder if President Carter,  bothered to send his personal condolences to the thousands of  families missing one or more members because Kim Jong -Il ordered their demise. If  President Carter,  considers Kim Jong -Il,  to be his friend,  I believe I could find better friends. President Carter,  prides himself as a man who fights for human rights, He has done a lot of good  working with Habitat for Humanity. Can anybody tell me the last time anyone under a communist regime ever had any human rights? Just what is so humane about a a cruel Communist dictator like Kim Jong-Il,  killing  thousands of his own people? President Carter,  can't possibly be unaware of  this. Communism, is the reason we have a North  and South Korea, in the first place no one really won that coflict Korea,  just got divided in half  at the end of the Korean War which never really ended a cease fire was declared July 27,  1953,  the dividing line was the 38th parallel. South Korea, is free and protected from China and North Korea,  by US troops.Those of you who enjoyed MASH it was a great show but it did not deal very much with the actual history of this forgotten war. North Korea,  remains under the Communist rule.
  God will have to judge Kim Jong -Il  for as much as I might like to that right is his alone. They say you can learn a lot about a man when you find out who his friends are. All I can say is I think If  I were President Carter, I would choose better friends. A man is known by the company he keeps. I think President Carter,  the one time peanut farmer, should realize, that calling a man like Kim Jong-Il or his family, your friend,  is just plain nuts! as always my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment