Friday, December 16, 2011

The Race Is On!

  Well,  just like many of you,  I watched the last debate. I thought Newt Gingrich,  did very well considering he was hit from all sides. He handled the pressure well. Mitt Romney,  also did a good job, and he looked confident and relaxed, and very presidential. Ron Paul,  strikes me as a  president,  who would  want Americans,  to get by on their own because he doesn't want to do anything for anybody  he hardly wants to run the country at all and he certainly doesn't want America to be involved with any other countries I guess their on their own too. I sure hope America,  doesn't have another  terrorist attack if he's our next president. Michelle Bachmann, was out to tear Newt Gingrich,  a part she was certainly on the offensive and I must say, I found her very offensive, Tough is on the thing,  rude is another. Rick Perry,  gets an A for determination, and perseverance those are two qualities he has in common with football great Tim Tebow. Rick Perry better pray that some of  Tebow's magic rubs off on him, because I think that is what it will take for him to get the presidential nomination. John Huntsman, is too much like Preident Obama, for me. Rick Santorum, is perhaps the nicest of all the candidates but I'm afraid he is a nice guy who will finish last. Anyway, the talking is done now, so  let the voting begin. I personally think Newt Gingrich,  would be the best choice if  winning against President Obama,  is the goal, but I think Mitt Romney, will probably receive the Republican nomination in the end. That's okay, with me anything to avoid four more years of  President Obama's failed policies.
  The truth is, as a conservative Republican, I guess I 'll have to vote for whoever wins the Republican,  nomination. and any choice will have to be the right choice, even if  one choice is more right than another. Any Republican choice,  is still a  better choice,   than four more years of  President Obama, because that choice,  leaves America with no choice at all. As always, my friends, these words remain, just some words,  to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment