Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Your"re Free To Go.

  My friends and neighbors my I have your attention. I"ll try my best not to rant or preach. Now if you would be so kind, to give me a few moments of your time, I'm going to practice my freedom of speech. I'm just an american who loves my country. I'm so proud to wave the red white and blue If your a liberal and you have something against my freedom loving country remember, many good men and women have fought and died just to give that right to you.
  However, if your a left leaning liberal who despises the way we live and what we do. This may sound kind of dumb but a new day has come and I've got good news just for you! We have free will in America. I think there's something liberals need to know. I wish to make it clear. You don't have to live here. Anytime you want to leave your free to go! I want to say again just for the record, because I don't want there to be a single doubt.If your a liberal and you don't want to live in this country I'm sure you can catch a boat or plane to get out! Each day hundreds of planes leave this country. They tell me flights depart from dusk to dawn. So if liberals no longer want to live in this country please take a boat or plane and I promise I won't miss you when your gone!
  Well, my friends thanks for listening. Just before I sign off I want all the liberals to know, once again I wish to make it clear you don't have to live here. Anytime you wish to leave your free to go! I guess I've had my say now. I don't want you to loose interest and have you start to yawn. So, I'll say one last refrain. As always these thoughts remain. Just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment