Wednesday, July 13, 2011

President Obama's Hope and change How's That Working Out For You?

  Remember back in 2008 when then Senator Obama was running for President? Remember how he seemed to have the young people under his spell of hope and change? Fast forward now to 2011. Now I have to ask the question America how's that hope and change working out for you?
  Well let's see, President Obama said if he could get his eighty seven billion dollar stimulus package passed then, unemployment would not go above eight percent remember that? Well the latest unemployment numbers are not that encouraging unemployment is now at nine point two percent. I don't know but it seems to me that if that stimulus package was intended to be the shock that was supposed to start the heart of Americas economy I think the American economic patient is a  still showing a flat line! Then of course President Obama said the american tax payer would simply have to agree to finance a series of bail outs. Did you get yours? I sure didn't get bailed out  on any obligations that I owe!
  The american tax payer bailed out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as well as the auto industry several corporations on Wall Street hundreds of banks here and abroad. Yet, even after all this the heart of the american economic patient is still basically showing a flat line! I don't know about anyone else but this was not the hope or change that I was looking for.!
  However can Americans vote for a new President in November of 2012? Yes we can! I believe yes we will! Well America how is President Obama's hope and change working out for you? Let me put it this way. In 2008 Obama ran on hope and change and his fame took off like a rocket. Now I only hope I have some change left after the government gets finished picking my pocket! As always America these thoughts remain. Just some thoughts to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment