Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Drama Of Obama!

  Remember back when you were a kid? In the summertime everybody got together to play the neighborhood baseball game. The game would be going just fine until there was a dispute over a particular call. Then the problems began! You see in my neighborhood one team owned the bat but, the other team owned the ball. I very seldom got to finish the game. One or the other team would say, " If you don't call this play my way then I'm gonna take my bat or ball and go home! " Thus, nobody ever won the baseball game!
  This memory reminds me a lot of the current dispute between the Democratically  controlled Senate and the Republican controlled House. President Obama who should be the grownup in the room acts more like a spoiled brat! The idea of President Obama telling  House  Majority leader  Eric Cantor, " Don't call my bluff Eric I'll go to the American people." Suddenly then getting up and stomping out of the room sounds an awful like those two baseball teams in my old neighborhood. The sad truth is if an acceptable compromise can not be reached and a good call made it is the American people who loose. In this instance if America looses economically then so does every other major country in the world.
  I'm so tired of the Obama drama. It is high time President Obama decides to act like an adult! He needs to take responsibility for his own actions. That's what real adults do. Then just maybe he can make an adult decision. Then, just maybe President Obama will experience something  that he has never experienced before,  It is the feeling of accomplishment you feel  when you become an adult and learn to lead.
  I hope President Obama learns his leadership lesson soon. He's had almost three years and the American people are still waiting. Americans in general are a forgiving and understanding and patient people, but they will not wait forever. Mr. President I hope you will not take your bat or ball and go home! It is time for you to grow up and be an adult. America now waits for you to lead  Please Mr. President don't keep us waiting until it's too late for anyone to win the game. As always my friends these thoughts remain. Just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment