Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where is the justice for Caylee Anthony?

I want to believe that we still have a since of right and wrong in America. as I consider the Casey Anthony verdict I ask myself where is the justice for Caylee Anthony? I guess if you can afford the best lawyers money can buy and money or possible fame can certainly buy a clever lawyer then you too can possibly get away with murder!
Our nations pledge says liberty and justice for all. Where is Caylees justice? If you believe that miss Anthony wanted to free her self from the burden of parenthood so she could party and live on the wild side, then why didn't she get an abortion? I am quite sure Planned Parenthood would have been happy to kill her baby for her  either way baby Caylee is just as dead and thrown away just like they do it everyday at any Planned Parenthood location and just think it's all paid for by tax payer dollars!
I guess God will have to give justice to Caylee These days however, America doesn't believe in him either! Thus making bad verdicts like this one all the more possible. Just some words to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment