Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Not So Fair And Oh So Foul An Add I Have Not Seen!

  On the heels of an already morally questionable democratic campaign  add that seems to equate voting for Barack Obama,  with a first time sexual experience, Michael Moore,  master of all things morally filthy and disgusting has teamed up with Move On.org a web site that prides itself in all things political which is often code for a post of sorts that is equally vile and disgusting has chosen  to use senior citizens to threaten republicans more specifically Mitt Romney,  with bodily harm if he and the republicans in their words manage to steal  the up coming election. This so called campaign add shows a ninety seven year old woman threaten to putting it delicately kick Mitt Romney,  in the groin if he and the republicans,  manage to oust President Barack Obama. Another senior citizen says,  if republicans get Romney,  elected when he dies he will look down on all those who voted  for Romney,  from Heaven,  which I think may be a bit presumptuous on his part and watch them while their having sex no matter how kinky, it may be.I know though out all of political history politics has often been a dirty business but this add reaches a new all time low and I suppose it is fitting that the liberal democrats,  would choose to use it because this add so clearly demonstrates their moral stands or at least the lack of them.
  Some how,  over the years in our society we have gotten the idea that dirty is funny and that nothing is funnier than when an elderly person uses foul language to express themselves.The truth is, it's not cleaver or funny it's just dirty.Although I know that the Obama, campaign had nothing directly to do with the production of this add and even if they did they would never admit it I don't hear anyone from the Obama, campaign condemning or disavowing the add and I won't hold my breath waiting for them to do so and their silence on this issue to me is the same as condoning the ad. Is this really the way the liberal democrats want their campaign to be represented? If the answer is yes, then what does that say about liberal democrats?Is there anything more that needs to be said regarding their obvious lack of moral standards?
  I can only say this my dear mother is almost 88 years old and in the fifty years that I have known her I have never and I repeat NEVER heard even one foul word come out of her mouth. She wasn't raised that way and neither was I  This disgraceful add i feel does not represent the majority of fair minded and decent senior citizens in this country at least, I hope not.When I consider the political worth  of this add to stretch a quote from Shakespeare's  Macbeth, A not so  fair and oh so foul an add I have not seen! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment