Sunday, November 18, 2012

God, Always Knows, What He's Doing.

    Last night while  watching the news, I saw the lasted news concerning Israel and Hamas,  The Middle East,  has always been a troubled spot in the world and it seems,  it's been that way as long as anyone can remember who studies the history of the Middle East. As I saw what was happening on the news I said, "Lord, why must there be so much war in the world?" My daughter Cassandra, heard me and ask, " Daddy, didn't you say that God, has the whole world in his hands?" I looked at her with her eyes all filled with hope and childlike innocence and said, "yes honey, that's what the song says." She then said, "don't worry daddy, if God,  allows war in the world I'm sure he has a reason for it." "We must trust God, besides daddy,  isn't that what faith is?" "Yes I said, and then she said, "don't worry daddy, God, always knows what he's doing."
    Sometimes, as a father, I marvel at the wisdom that comes from the mouth of my own daughter. As a Christian, I know her words were true.  God, does always know, what he's doing in the word. In the Bible, in Matthew 24;6 Jesus, said these words, "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors  of wars see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass but, the end , is not yet." I don't know if Israel, is going to erupt in all out war with Hamas  or not but if Israel,  chooses to do this, As a Christian, I know I need not worry because nothing that goes on in my life or the world for that matter is no surprise to God. Therefore, I and Christians,  everywhere across this county or all around the world, can take comfort in the knowledge that no matter what is going on in the world as my daughter said Christians, remember, God, always knows, what he's doing. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment