Wednesday, November 7, 2012

America's Future Is At Best, Uncertain.

    The American people,  have now spoken, It appears, that a majority of  Americans,  have decided that they prefer more government involvement in their lives. It  would seem it is easier for most, to expect  government, to provide everything for them. rather than to take at least some of the responsibility to provide things for one's self. I am left  to conclude then that America,  is content to become a secular nation and prefers to be more like the countries of Europe.
  There is an old saying that says,  be careful what you wish for you might just get it.I suppose America, has decided that since she would rather be more like the countries of Europe that government will now be God, in America. I am not surprised at this development. The truth is America, really hasn't cared what God thought for a long time now. God,  has been rejected in our courts,  rejected in our schools,  rejected in our government,  and even dare I say it absent,  in many of our churches. One can almost imagine God,  saying to America, so be it. If Americans,  would substitute government  in the place of God, then when they ask for more from the government,  then that is exactly what they can expect more taxes, more debt, more unemployment,  more regulation, more more poverty, more economic uncertainty. Yes,  our nation shall surely have move of these problems to contend with in Obama's second term. I must also conclude, Americans,  have no reason to expect God,  to spare this nation from the total economic collapse which I believe is surely coming.
    I wept for my daughter,  last night. I also wept for my country. I wept, because I know now America, has changed and she will never again be the strong and independent nation she has been until  now. I wept,  for my daughter,  because I can no longer be assured,  that she will have a bright and secure future. I wept, because I don't recognize America, any more for  this is most certainly,  not the same country I grew up in. I have no bright hope to offer to anyone who reads these words. I can only suggest, that all  who are Christians,  in this nation take comfort in the fact God, has allowed what has happened in America, to accomplish his will and I believe the faith of many Christians,  is about to be truly tested. Speaking for myself,  I hope I am prepared for such a test. I and all who are Christians, can take comfort in this one unshakable truth God is, and does,  rule in the affairs of men and true Christians,  know God,  is with them and will take care of then according to his will therefore,  what ever happens in America,  in the days to come Christians, must follow the example of Jesus, and say in their  heart to God,  not my will but thine be done for I can assure Christians, everywhere across this nation God's will,  will be accomplished . as always, my friends, these thoughts  remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment