Friday, February 1, 2013

Looking For Honesty In Politics? Good Luck!

    I heard on the news lately, that several of the big unions in this country are suddenly upset with President Obama, because many who belong to a union are beginning to find out Obama care, will cost more than they bargained for.It seems one union member just found out he won't be able to keep his current health care plan even though Obama, told him if he liked his current health care plan he'd be able to keep it if he as a union member would just trust Obama,  and back Obama care,  and now that Obama care has become law and is about to go into affect  in 2014 now,  many union worked who believed in Obama,  and helped support Obama care,  are shocked that Obama, lied to them. I mean think about it, a politician that would lie to his supporters just to get something he wanted? Perhaps,  the real question is, are there any other kind of politicians?
    I am constantly amazed that there are still people in this country,  who expect politicians to tell them the truth. Someone  has said, trying to find an honest politician these days is about as hard as looking for a virgin a  brothel.George Washington, once said I can not tell a lie. Today, the only time a politician can not tell a lie, is if their lips can't move and then again, there's  always texting. I'm not suggesting for a moment that anyone tells the absolute truth all the time. I don't know a man alive who will answer this question honesty but try this one guys, "Honey,  does this dress make me look fat?"How bout this one? Honey,  do you think I spend too much money?"Here's a good one." Honey since we've been married, do you ever think of your old girlfriends?"Take it from me guys no matter what the truth may be if your married and you love your wife or at the very least if you value your life, the answer to these three questions, better be NO No and NEVER!!
    I find that most politicians don't really lie it's just that the truth that they tell has  a limited warranty and the warranty on a politicians truth usually last just long enough to get elected or get a spending bill passed of course you have to pass the bill before you can ever know what's really in it you know sort of like Obama, care Oh wait... that's exactly like Obama care! Obama care the affordable care act that more and more people are finding out that nobody can afford including a lot of the unions.I can't say I know many politicians committed to the truth. but I have seen a lot of politicians I thought should be committed  to the nearest mental hospital available The truth is these days, if a politician, tells the truth it was probably an accident! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment