Saturday, February 23, 2013

Obama, The Ultimate Scam Man.

    I am 52 and at this point in my life I thought I was pretty smart and had seen or heard about every kind of scan there ever could be  but yesterday, I found out I hadn't. Around five o'clock I received a phone call from someone in India, claiming to be from Microsoft. He asked,  if I was presently on my computer and I said yes. He then said that he was trying to install an update on my computer but was not able to do so because my computer was full of errors and warning and he needed my permission to access my computer because my Microsoft warranty had run out. I knew Microsoft,  had a head courts in India, I knew that computer technicians often need to get into computers to fix problems. I knew I didn't want my computer to crash so I gave the guy permission to look inside my computer. Once he was inside my computer,  he did indeed,  show me  many errors and warnings and I was filled with fear and dread  because I didn't want my computer to crash. I asked if he could fix the problem he said,  yes,  but I would have to put  300.00 dollars on a credit card and then he said he could fix the problem. I gave him my card number and then he said,  the transaction did not go through so I gave the information again and put another 300.00 on my credit card. to make a long story short I was the victim of a computer phone scam. After several frantic phone calls, I was finally able to straighten the whole mess out I canceled my credit card and the charges were taken off my card.I had my computer looked at by a true computer technician and after a long night of feeling totally stupid and embarrassed I collapsed into my recliner and finally got some much needed sleep.I will confess,  it's not much fun getting scammed and this is one lessen I will never forget.
    President Obama, is running a scam of sorts.He is an expert at running scams  the dreaded, sequester it seems, is his latest scam.The idea, that if the pending sequester goes into affect on the first of March that life as we know it will stop is indeed a foolish notion.I will confess however fear is a powerful weapon and just as I feared my computer would crash and that fear clouded my judgement and thus I let myself get scammed so too Obama,  is using fear to scare  the American people,  into forcing the Republicans,to work with him to avoid the consequences of the sequester. I hate to say it but many Americans, will far for Obama's scam.and as a result, I suspect at the very last possible moment some sort of deal will be worked out.How I wish just once  our conservative  political leaders, would stand up to Obama, and say that they were not going to fall for Obama's fear tactics. It is little wonder, that Rush Limbaugh, now finds himself ashamed at how easily many of the American people are fooled by Obama's hysterics.When comes to the problem of the nation's economy or rampant unemployment Obama, has never been a man will a plan but it seems to me he is always the man with a scam! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment