Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Are We In America's Last Days?

    I personally don't know anyone who could truly estimate how long America will stand and remain a free and independent nation but I do fear that America,  as a nation may very well be in her last days.As bad as America's economic problems may be her cultural problems are much worse. A recent USA Gallup poll showed that fifty percent of Americans now believe America's best years are behind her.The frank and sad truth is they may be right.American society and American culture,  in general especially in the last twenty years shows signs of serious moral decay.I am not perfect by any means but it seems to me that in the area of basic morality America,  has gone clear off the rails. America,  it seems as a society has become one continual tabloid reality show. At this moment their is a reality show that is being considered by the Oxygen network think the show is called My Ten Mamas and it is indeed about a man who has eleven children and ten of the children each have a different mother.the show goes out of it's way to glorify this type of family situation. I personally don't think this situation is anything that anyone should be proud of. The show is facing a stiff resistance and I hope it never makes it to TV.
    America's value on human life is totally confused, on one hand Americans weep when twenty children perish at the hands of a mad man in Newtown Connecticut,  this is understandable and Americans should weep for this senseless and needless tragedy. On the other hand Planned Parenthood received 542 million dollars from the federal government last year and at the end of their current fiscal year was happy to report they had performed 333,964 abortions and in the last three years Planned Parenthood has performed a total of 995,687 abortions. It is estimated that over 80 million abortions have been performed in this country since abortion became legal in January 1973.I am left to wonder who in America, weeps for the 80 million dead babies whose mangled bodies have  filled  the trash can bags of hundreds of abortion clinics over the last forty years?
    I love animals as much as anyone and organizations like PETA weep when animals are mistreated. I see adds on TV all the time asking people to join the American Humane Society to help save abused animals and I guess that's a good thing but since when should we value the lives of animals more than we do human embryos?The country weeps for those lost in war but again I ask are these lives worth more then the 80 million that have been murdered through government sanctioned abortion over the last forty years? The family in American culture in many ways as become a joke a family it seems can now be defined as two women and a baby two men and a baby and one lady wanted to marry her pet dolphin so if she is allowed to do that and chooses to adopt a baby then I guess a family will be defined as a woman a dolphin and a baby! I guess you can also have more than one spouse at least that is what will be pushed on American society next in fact their are some places where this practice is going on right now and is seen as acceptable under the equal protection clause in the fourteenth amendment of the US Constitution. I must say, at times the more decadence of this nation makes me physically sick and I can only imagine how sick God,  must be as he sees how far America as a county as strayed from it's Christian roots all I can say to every American and especially every  Christian is buckle your seat belts it's gonna be a wild ride in the not to distant future for I believe if all things in American society remain as they are now we will witness the destruction of this great nation for I very firmly believe American may very well be in her last days. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

2 comments:

  1. Sad and true, we share your view. That great nation, America brought to this pitiful state. God have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Joe all we can do is pray God will have mercy on this nation and people will wake up and turn back to God.

    ReplyDelete