Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Things We Do For Our Children.

  Do you ever have one of those days when you had a bout a half a dozen things you really to do but your children also have about a half a dozen things they want you to do with them? Well, I had one of those days recently, and I"ll give you two guesses what I ended of doing with my day You guessed it I pushed aside the plans I had made for that day and spent most of it playing computer games with my daughter. My daughter,  wanted to learn how to play Monopoly so I found  a free computer version of it and my daughter and I played computer Monopoly, for most of the day. I guess one could say I decided that nothing I had to do on that given day was more important then spending some quality time with mt daughter.
  As a parent,  as I think about it it is quite amazing what a thoughtful and  caring parent will gladly do for their children. If there is only one glass of chocolate milk left in the gallon jug I'll give you three guesses who gets it and the first two don't count. My daughter,  loves a certain kind of pizza and so my wife always buys it for her and when there is just one delicious slice of pizza left who do you think gets it? I'll give you a hint it's not me and it's sure isn't my wife that's right it's our precious daughter we both would do without what ever we wanted if it meant that our daughter,  could have what she wanted or needed. Why? The answer is quite simple  we love our daughter more than we love ourselves and any thoughtful and caring   parent would do the exact same thing because they  would feel the exact same way.
  I make a plea to parents everywhere to do something truly meaningful in the lives of children everywhere across this nation on election day please vote and when you do please, vote  for Mitt Romney. I assure parents everywhere across this nation that voting for Mitt Romney is one of the best things you could ever do for your children.I feel this way because I know that voting for Mitt Romney, will help give your children the one thing Obama never has and never will if you're wondering what that might be the answer is a future built on self reliance freedom, where the only limitations they will have when it comes to full filling their drams are the limitations they place on themselves not the limitations the government places on them! This is the kind of America, I want for my children the kind of America,  I grew up in.I hope that most Americans want this kind of America.  for their children too. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just,  some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment