Monday, October 15, 2012

Biden, One Rude Crude Dude!

  There is a story told about Elvis Presley, and while I can't say if the story is true or not I love the lesson it teaches. The story goes that one day some smart  mouthed boys about  his age were giving Elvis,  a hard time because he was always so gentle around girls and very respectful to his mother and the elderly. I suppose the boys were jealous because of the fame that Elvis has acquired. One the boys yelled to Elvis and said,  "If  you keep treating  girls like that people will think your a mama's boy!"Elvis, is said to have replied, "Remember son, it is not sign of weakness to have manners after all the word man is in manners." I think this story makes a great point.
  Just like many of you I watched the debate between Vice President Biden, and Congressman Paul Ryan. I have to say, the debate was not Biden's best hour oh sure,  he was aggressive but he was also aggravating.I can't remember when  I saw some one so rude Joe Biden,  was a show off and even if he won the debate on substance and I'm not at all convinced he did that but even if he did he certainly lost on style.Joe Biden,  is sixty nine years old and he should be old enough to know better! I have to tell you though, my daughter at the tender age of ten has a very sweet and gentle spirit and has more style and grace then Joe Biden,  will ever have. Just the thought that a so called man like Joe Biden,  is one heartbeat away from the presidency just makes me want to vote for Romney,  even more.Paul Ryan, is kind courteous,and respectful of others.Some will see this as a sign of weakness I suppose but I think it's evidence of a true gentleman and a fine man. An a perception Joe Biden, totally gave up in an attempt to win then the debate but by making that choice in the minds of many, I'm sue he lost. As always, my friends these thoughts remain, just, some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment