Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Man With Facts, Has Nothing To Fear.

  Well , what can I tell you? The news media is in cardiac arrest after last nights debate between President Barack Obama and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney.I happened to see Chis Matthews, on MS NBC and I thought the poor fellow was on the verge of collapse. To say I am pleased at Romney's debate performance last night is an incredible understatement.Romney did exactly what I thought he should do. He stayed calm and confident and stuck to the issues and backed up his  political positions and solutions with facts.
  Obama, has had very little experience dealing with facts and it was more than apparent in last nights debate. with Romney, I almost felt sorry for Obama. The only thing he proved in this first debate was just what a sorry president he has been over the last for years.No matter what topic was  discussed including the economy, the national debt, the military, Medicare, Social Security, middle  class taxes  education, energy independence or business regulations Romney answered every challenge by the moderator and Obama,  with solid facts and proceeded to systematically tear Obama a part. Obama looked like a man waiting too be executed and why not Romney,  basically killed Obama,  in this first debate. Romney,  proved once and for all a man who has the facts has nothing to fear. I feel, if Romney does what he did to Obama in last nights debate in their remaining two debates, Romney,  will be the next president. Let me sum up last night's debate this way Romney, came and saw, and kicked butt and took names. Way to go Mitt, way to GO FOR IT! As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just, some words, to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment