Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Obama, The Ultimate Flimflam Man.

    It appears now that the media, is beginning to loose patience with President Obama. However, I'm not suggesting for a moment that the media has lost that lovin' feeling for Obama indeed, MS NBC anchor  Chris Matthews, continues to receive a thrill up his leg each time Obama, opens his mouth.It may be just me but the thought that anyone gets a thrill  up there leg when anyone speaks seems wrong on so many levels! Be that as it may, according National Journal reporter Ron Fournier, an anonymous source at the White House said that Obama"s  sudden willingness  to work with the Republicans, is just a joke and a show for the media.
    I'm reminded, of an old saying that dates back to the Trojan War. "Beware of Greeks,  bearing gifts. Obama, may not be Greek but no power on Earth, could persuade me to trust anything he does or says. When I think of Obama, I am reminded of  the story of the scorpion and the turtle. According to the story the scorpion ask the turtle for a ride on his back to get across the river. The turtle said, "No!"You will sting me." after much pleading from the scorpion and a solemn promise not to sting the turtle, the turtle finally agreed to give the scorpion a ride on his back so they both could cross the river, All went well until the scorpion and the turtle were about half way across the river.Suddenly,  without warning, the scorpion, stung the turtle and the turtle cried out and asked the scorpion, "Why did you sting me? Now, we will both drown! The scorpion said," I stung you because I am a scorpion and it is my nature to sting.
    Just as it is the scorpion's nature to sting Obama, is a devious  politician  and it is his nature to deceive , mislead, distort spin oh who am I kidding?It is Obama's nature to down right lie and this is one talent Obama has perfected down to an art.I would compare Obama,  to a lying serpent just like in the garden of Eden but calling Obama, a lying snake, is an insult to snakes! What Obama,  is , is a con artist the ultimate flimflam man and I personally, would put nothing past him in fact, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and since I am handicapped, I could never throw him therefore, I will NEVER trust him. As always, my friends, these thoughts remain, just some words to think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment